Capping a 7/16 in Water Shut-Off Valve


I have a water shut-off valve that has an open end which is currently sporting a 7/16 in brass compression fitting. I need to cap this. What part should I use. I cannot find 7/16 in caps anywhere. Should I keep the compression fitting on then cap that? If so what type of cap do I screw onto the compression fitting. The compression fitting looks like the one shown here:​Thanks via /r/DIY

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *