What product/material can be used to patch this?


I’m removing an old 4″ back-splash and the walls here are a plaster type material over solid concrete. The old adhesive from the back splash took a few chunks of the old stuff off with it when it came.What type of material should I buy to patch directly over concrete like this?https://ift.tt/3oEaJQG via /r/DIY https://ift.tt/2LJ42ya

Amazon ad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *