Stapler/Tacker question


I hope this is the right place for this question. I have inherited a HandyMaster 31050 cable tacker. It is in really good condition and I want to use it. The problem is I cannot find the company that makes it or what kind of staples to buy for it. The side of the stapler lists two sizes:31060 – 4,0mm (5/32″)31070 – 6,3mm (1/4″) (this is the width I want)It says nothing about the length or gauge, and my google-fu is failing me. Anyone know what kind of staples I should buy for it? I want the rounded arch staples for tacking down cables.​Thanks! via /r/DIY

Amazon ad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *