Rotten wood behind kitchen sink


HelloI think the back of my kitchen faucet got wet and is rotten. am not sure what to expect behind once I remove the first pink layer. How is this part of the wall made ? It it some plywood with a laminate layer ?Would you have any suggestion how to replace that ?Thanks a lotThomas via /r/DIY

Amazon ad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *