Drilling holes in a wall


Hello! When you drill a hole in a wall, it often ends up looking kind of shabby. If it’s concrete, maybe some pieces of concrete fall off around the hole etc. I imagine that there must be some plastic ring type thing that you can push into the hole such that it looks decent. Do these things exist? via /r/DIY https://ift.tt/3jopFkf

Amazon ad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *