What tool does the CenturyLink technician use to staple the fiber wire to the outside wall of the house?


I would like to get a tool like that myself but I’m not sure what it’s called. The tool appears to staple cable ties to the wall which is then used to keep the fiber wire in place. via /r/DIY https://ift.tt/3aDET0Y

Amazon ad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *