What type of drywall texture is this actually?

So this is the drywall that i’ve been trying to match to make some larger holes appear more even. I thought it was sand, but sand stands out extra far even after putting 3 coats of paint over it like i thought would work to even it out a little more.Is it just sand in rolled joint compound or something that I can’t tell? I tried spraying the finest orange peel i could and that definitely didn’t match.Another picture from straight on with a paint swatch for size. via /r/DIY https://ift.tt/3a7C5Ka

Amazon ad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *