Hose Spigot Needs Replacing via /r/DIY


Hose Spigot Needs Replacing

Hi all,

On the side of my house is a hose spigot on the wall, it's old and the actual hose attachment is stuck on and when attempting to twist to remove it the entire spigot wiggles lose and starts leaking. That back rectangular portion that the spigot attaches too wiggles and I'm not sure what it's called or how to replace it.

Is this something I can fix and replace myself or should I call a plumber. Thanks!

Link to image: http://imgur.com/a/VU9bxJC

Submitted April 04, 2021 at 05:02PM by jfulmer
via reddit https://ift.tt/2PXq82k

Amazon ad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *