Textile Help via /r/DIY

Textile Help


I was wondering if anyone knows what the part is called that gives these bags their stiff circular shape, I'm assuming some thin metal ring or a polyethylene ring. But I didn't know if there was a specific name for them, or where to get them. https://imgur.com/a/fiV77oZ


Submitted April 29, 2021 at 08:12AM by OMGpigeons
via reddit https://ift.tt/3e3g4hL

Amazon ad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *