Is this a gas hookup in my kitchen? via /r/DIY


Is this a gas hookup in my kitchen?

Hi, I just moved into a condo unit recently and am looking to make some changes to it. This pipe/tap in the kitchen, it looks to me like a gas connection point, but the stove is on the opposite side of the kitchen. Can anyone please tell me what my options are for safely covering up or getting rid of it? Ideally we would like to cover this wall in beadboard (I'm told). Thanks!

Submitted May 11, 2021 at 08:52PM by boringprophet
via reddit

Amazon ad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *