Do I hire a plumbing or HVAC expert? via /r/DIY


Do I hire a plumbing or HVAC expert?

My washer and dryer are crammed together along with a new water heater. When the plumber installed the heater, he necessarily moved the washer and dryer. But now the dryer vent has come loose from the wall outlet/opening. I'm simply unable to reattach the vent myself (health bullshit). Should I call back the original plumber, or is a dryer vent a different (HVAC) matter?

Submitted May 14, 2021 at 03:46PM by garysaidiebbandflow
via reddit

Amazon ad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *